Package or product inspection is conducted during the production process to help control the quality of products by helping to fix the sources of defects immediately after they are detected and it is useful for any factory that wants to improve productivity, reduce defect rates and reduce re-work and waste. Intended applications include primary, secondary and tertiary packaging as well as unit loading.
This solution will help you:
- Reduce end-of-line defects
- Save time and efforts of final inspection
- Help fix the problems at the outset
- Prevent common mistakes being made repeatedly
- Help ensure quality of the products on a production line
- Increase retailer confidence