- Industry Solutions
The ability to trace individual products (item-level) through the supply chain.
The ability to trace individual products (item-level) through the supply chain is becoming increasingly important to fight counterfeiting and increase consumer safety. While traditional lot and batch level traceability provides a level of supply chain risk management, serialization provides item-level traceability. This means individual items can be traced from manufacturing, right through distribution and retail to end-user use. Traceability at the item-level – or serialization – is becoming increasingly important in the pharmaceutical industry but laws and regulations are already shaping the cosmetic and tobacco industries as well.
This solution will help you:
- Ensure compliance with global pharmaceutical standards, including DSCSA
- Apply anti-counterfeiting measures
- Protect consumer safety
- Coordinate all serialization activities and connect to ERP/MES and cloud solutions
- Protect and increase trust in your brand
- Minimize charge backs related to packaging errors or claims against manufacturers
- Track products from production line to patient
- Make operations more efficient and profitable