Effectively safeguarding large and irregular areas that require regular access and full area protection can be complicated. The OS32C safety laser scanner, with an easily configurable 4-meter safety range and a 15-meter warning zone, simplifies protecting even the most complex geometries. With up to 70 different safety zone sets and a pollution tolerance mode to ignore dust and smoke in the protected area, the OS32C is a flexible solution for intrusion detection in demanding applications. The addition of distance measurement capabilities up to 50 meters and lower power consumption of 5 watts make the OS32C an ideal solution for your AMR navigation needs.
- Type 3 Safety Laser Scanner complies with IEC61496-1/-3
- 70 sets of safety zone and warning zone combinations
- Safety zone up to 4m and warning zone(s) up to 15m.
- 8 Individual Sector indicators and various LED for clear status indication
- Reference boundary function prevents unauthorized change of scanner position