Omron helps Line Equipment develop more advanced machines
Watch the interview to see how, with our support, the implementation of our software and hardware solutions into their machines has enabled Line Equipment to bring more advanced products to market.
Line Equipment, established in 1989, design and manufactures vertical form fill and seal machines that are custom made to suit varied packaging requirements — including granules, powders, liquids and solids across the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
"A benefit of working with Omron is the backup — it's first class. If we need anything they are normally straight on the phone to us," said John Blaskiw, managing director or Line Equipment.
See how Omron helped Line Equipment bring more advanced products to market
Fast forward to discover more about:
- 01:39 - The partnership with Omron
- 01:57 - Implementing product into their machine
- 02:33 - Ongoing working relationship
- 03:14 - Support offered
- 03:38 - Overcoming challenges
- 04:40 - Tailored software solution
- 04:56 - Benefits with working with Omron