The Omron Navigated Selection Tool (ONSeT) is designed to help you search effortlessly through thousands of part numbers to find the right product. You can use the tool’s search and filter capabilities to go straight to what you need based on your specific criteria.
The configuration tool allows you to cross-reference dependencies, accessories, and spare parts for each product and help you easily configure your Omron solution. Use the obsolete part tool to look up replacement parts. Authorized users can take advantage of product literature and pricing information. Items in ONSeT will be listed as “Standard” if they are typically stocked.
How do I get started?
- Register for ONSeT and validate your account
- Create or open an existing proposal in the Proposals page
- Add products to your proposal using the Product catalog
- Include dependencies, accessories, and spare parts or view product specific documents for the products in your cart
- Share your automation solution proposal with others using the email feature
Works on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
Operating Systems: Windows, iOS, Android™
Browsers: Internet Explorer 9 or later, Google Chrome™ 16 or later, Safari 5.1 or later, Firefox® 4 or later, Android™ standard browser.
- Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc
- iOS and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc
- Firefox is a registered trademark of Mozilla Foundation