A frequent issue for machine builders is the difficulty to find qualified specialists on short notice for services outside their home market: fixing malfunctions, adjustments, training and other consultations. Also international deployment of in-house employees involves high costs and local languages might cause issues with the local regional production environments.
Omron's Consultation Desk Service offers machine builders an opportunity to instantly tap into Omron's global service infrastructure to be able to provide faster, high quality service in a very cost-efficient manner. Global network of qualified service specialists enables a high degree of flexibility and improved production availability. Omron's Consultation Desk Service is applicable during the complete machine life-cycle; design, start-up /installation and the operation stage of the machine.
Consultation Desk Service approach summarised:
- Provides Cross-border Support in an area or country where Omron machine builder customer, is not based
- Omron machine builder customer, do not need to send their engineers abroad to handle technical, Omron-related requests
- Omron machine builder customer and machine operator customers: save time, money and resources
Cross Border Support is provided in the local language and can include:
- Investigation on what caused the issues
- Advices and support to prevent future malfunctions
- Training and coaching of operators and maintenance engineers
- Support with software issues to increase machine performance
Cross-border Support & Expertise quick wins with lasting effects:
- Tap directly into Omron's global network of automation specialists
- Deploy local Omron professionals who speak the local language
- Take advantage of Omron's shared expertise and experience
- Realize best plant availability with quick adjustments
- Accomplish significant time and costs reductions instantly
- Prevent future malfunctions with Omron's advice and support
- Trust Omron's consultants to solve complicated issues
- Offer clients training and coaching to improve production
- Provide faster, better and cost-efficient services to their clients
- Contact Omron account manager or fulfil the contact form on this page
- Omron will contact you and the customer at the machine location, to discuss the service demand(s)
This will allow for our service to be used without constraints of various procedures, languages and borders. Depending on the request: the support can be done by phone, with an Omron engineer visit on-site or through our partner network.
- If the situation is different in the Machine location from what was informed, or we need additional information, we will contact you
System Integrators partners are asked to deliver support in case of Omron does not have an employee available and/or the required services are outside the General Services Terms & Conditions.