- Sysmac Products (NJ, NX, NA, NX-S, and HMI)
Sysmac Programming Instructor Led Online Training (English)
This is a live-streaming, instructor-led online course covering the configuration and programming of the controller using Sysmac Studio’s integrated environment and the built in simulation tool. Students will be introduced to the architecture of the NJ Series and NX Series Machine Automation Controllers and EtherCAT network. Each training session will be 3 hours long and training will be held on five consecutive days. A computer with Sysmac Studio and an Internet connection will be required. Students can download a 30-day trial version of Sysmac Studio if they do not currently have the software installed on their own PC.
This course is intended for engineers and programmers who will be using the NJ Series or NX Series Machine Automation Controllers in their automated equipment.
- A computer with Sysmac Studio and an Internet connection will be required. Students can download a 30-day trial version of Sysmac Studio if they do not currently have the software installed on their own PC.
Recommended eLearning Modules:
Before attending this course, the following eLearning modules should be completed via the Omron elearning website.
- B027 – Introduction to SYSMAC Automation Platform
- B028 – NJ Series Basics
Optional eLearning Modules:
- A009 – Introduction to Factory Automation
- B010 – PLC Basics
Registrants may cancel or reschedule training sessions without penalty, if notice is given more than 10 business days prior to the first day of training. Cancellation or rescheduling notices given less than 10 business days prior to the first day of training, will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the training cost. If no notice is given and registrant fails to attend, 100% of the training cost will be invoiced. Omron reserves the right to cancel a class 10 business days prior to the first day of training if the minimum registration requirement is not met.
Upon completion of this class, the student should be able to:
- Understand the concepts and conventions of IEC 61131-3 compliant programming.
- Create a project for an NJ Series or NX Series controller and download it to a CPU.
- Use the troubleshooting tools in the Sysmac Studio software to connect to a controller, monitor program operation, and troubleshoot control system errors.
- Create basic programs in ladder logic and structured text.
- Configure an NJ Series or NX Series controller with local I/O modules and EtherCAT network I/O.