Check back here on a weekly basis to read up on news, industry insights, product highlights, new solutions and more. If something in our blog catches your eye, chances are you will also be able to find more in-depth content discussing the same topic on our website, whether in the form of a white paper, press release or video.
This has been a big project, and we’ve put many hours into developing the new look and feel. We welcome your feedback about your experience as well as any suggestions for new content to include. If you have trouble finding what you’re looking for, please contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Over the past year we worked with DEPT, a digital agency to assist us in creating a completely new website, both technologically and visually. Omron approached this process methodically and devoted much time and detail to the project’s discovery phase, using stakeholder interviews and workshops to gather important feedback.
The website provides an all-new user experience as well as a more personalized journey with a fresh look and feel. We placed a huge emphasis on and personalization and self-service as well.
New tools and functionality:
- OmronNow, a new self-service portal for Omron employees, distributors, system integrators and customers
- New blog section discussing industry trends, product highlights and more
- Expanded industry and solution section that addresses pressing challenges
- Detailed product catalog with part number listings
- Easier Omron software registration
- Enhanced navigation with multifaceted search function
- Fully responsive design enabling compatibility with all browsers and mobile devices
More tools will be coming online in the coming months as additional systems and processes are finalized and our website moves into Phase 2 – optimization!
We hope you enjoy browsing the new website and reading our weekly blog articles!