TM Collaborative Robot Lunch & Learn - Advanced Industrial Products
This Lunch & Learn event features the new Omron TM Series Collaborative Robots and focuses on how they can help companies produce a high mix and low volume of products, as well as ensure safe andbest ways for you to operate more effectively.
Date of event - August 28, 2019
Event Time - 10:30AM to 3:00PM EST
Join us for this Lunch & Learn and gain valuable insights about collaborative robots and how they can bring more flexibility and efficiency to your operations and custom projects.
The event is hosted by Advanced Industrial Products (AIP), an award-winning factory automation and robotics distributor. AIP offers a broad spectrum of products, including automation, panel, industrial, safety, fluid power and mechanical to serve a diverse customer base. With a team of electrical engineers, technical sales staff, project managers and industry professionals, AIP has the support and expertise to solve any procurement and production improvement need. Find more information at www.aip-usa.com.
Participation is free but space is limited. Prior registration is required. Complimentary lunch will be provided. For more information and questions, please contact Bryn Blankenship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capabilities of collaborative robots and examples applications
- 3D vision intelligence functionality
- Visual teaching and user programming
- Safety requirements for robotic applications and tools to consider
- Integration of cobots with other automation solutions
- Maximizing potential of collaborative robots with Robotiq plug-and-play grippers and force sensors
- Q&A and individual consultations
Media Partner - roboticstomorrow.com