- Product Launch
New F440 smart camera packs impressive power and flexibility into a small form factor well-suited to embedded vision applications
Combining Omron’s best-in-class mechanical design with the ease of use of the AutoVISION software platform, the Omron F440 is ideal for applications that require a powerful smart camera to be embedded inside a machine. The camera’s exceptionally small form factor incorporates a state-of-the-art Sony Pregius 5 MP global shutter sensor with 35 frames per second.
The F440 Smart Camera is designed for use in highly industrialized, automation, and manufacturing applications, specifically in the life sciences, logistics, semiconductor, digital, and food/commodity industries. Target applications include — but are not limited to — cap inspection, fill level inspection, box count, label barcode & OCR, and measurement.
- Sony Pregius 5 MP Global Shutter sensor with 35 frames per second
- Industry-standard C-Mount lens mount
- Extremely small 40 x 61mm form factor
- AutoVISION Machine Vision software
Key Customer Benefits
- With a compact form factor, the F440 can be embedded into a machine without requiring a PC for software.
- The F440 comes native with the AutoVISION software platform and has three different levels of capability based on application needs.
- The F440 is a self-contained vision system that can handle even the most demanding of applications.
- Cap inspection
- Fill level inspection
- Label and barcode reading
- OCR & OCV
- Presence/absence detection