Customised to your machine
We realise that you need quality and reliability, plus the ability to easily and quickly customise your inverter to the application in hand. And with the RX, you have the perfect tool for the job. Naturally it combines the same high level of quality and performance for which Omron is renowned. It also has abundant application functionality on board and can be customised to match your precise requirements.
- Up to 132 kW
- High starting torque in open loop: 200% at 0.3 Hz
- Full torque at 0 Hz in closed loop
- Sensor-less and vector closed-loop control
- Double rating VT 120%/1 min and CT 150%/1 min
- Built-in EMC filter
- Built-in logic programmability
- Built-in application functionality
- Positioning functionality
- Automatic energy saving
- Micro-surge voltage supression
- Fieldbus communications: Modbus, DeviceNet, Profibus, Componet, EtherCAT and ML2
- CE, cULus, RoHS
|Control Type||V/f, Sensorless Vector, Close Loop Vector|
|Speed range||0.01 - 400 Hz|
|Flow-chart logic programming||Yes|
Reduce the time and complexity of configuring, commissioning and maintaining servos and inverters with a single software tool. CX-Drive includes support for features in the new Accurax G5 servo system and MX2 inverter.
CX-One / CX-One Lite
CX-One software allows users to build, configure and program a host of devices such as PLCs, HMIs and motion-control systems and networks using just one software package with one installation and license number. This greatly reduces the complexity of the configuration and allows automation systems to be programmed or configured with minimal training.