16 mm diameter Emergency Stop Switch
- Separate construction with one of the smallest class of depths in the world
- Direct opening mechanism to open contacts in emergencies.
- Conforms to EN418.
- Includes a safety lock to prevent misuse.
- Direct opening mechanism to open contacts in emergencies, such as when they are welded.
- Features separate construction that allows the switch to be separated for easier wiring and one-piece-like construction that allows easier handling.
- Models available with 3 contacts built into a single block (see A165E-U)
|Size||16 mm diameter|
|Action type||Push-lock, Turn-reset|