CK3M Programmable Multi-Axis Controller
Maximize your machine's performance: Performing precise linear motor drive control and nanoscale positioning, the PMAC (Programmable Multi Axis Controller) has been appreciated by manufacturers of semiconductor manufacturing equipment and other leading-edge equipment. Omron now offers a next generation motion controller CK3M that packs PMAC’s superior motion control capability, multi-vendor connectivity, and flexible development capability into its compact design. The CK3M removes constraints and barriers and maximizes your machine’s capabilities.
- Local axes for nanoscale precision
- Ultra high-speed synchronous control (50µs/5 axes)
- Custom servo regulation algorithms
- Flexibility on using multi-vendor actuators and encoders
- Flexibility on programming on G-code, ANSI C or original programming language
- EtherCAT for flexible configuration
- Modular design and DIN rail mounting
The modular design allows you to freely combine the CK3M with up to two axial interface units to enable a variety of applications.
Power PMAC IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Based on Microsoft® Visual Studio®
- ANSI C or original programming language
- Easy tuning
- Simple setting
Complex mechanics can be controlled thanks to the matrix handling and the space conversion. Special applications like Hexapod telescope mirror positioning, can be easily operated by the kinematics handling functionality.
|Min Cycle Time||50 µs|
|Program capacity||1 GB|
|Motion and I/O Real-Time Network||EtherCAT|
|Programming language||G-Code/ANSI C/original programming language|
Power PMAC IDE
This computer software is used to configure, create user programs, and debug the programs for the NY51-A and CK3E Programmable Multi Axis Controllers.