- Safety Door Switches
D4JL Guard Lock Safety-Door Switch
Super strong guard lock safety-door switch
- Ideal for large, heavy doors
- Two safety circuits and two monitor contacts provide an array of monitoring patterns.
- Standard gold-clad contacts enable use with ordinary loads and microloads.
- Trapped key models
- Models with rear release buttons allow people to unlock the Switch and escape if they are locked into hazardous areas
- Holding force of 3,000 N
- Models with trapped keys prevent workers from being locked in hazardous work areas
- IP67 degree of protection
Circuits and Monitor Contacts
Rear Release Buttons
A Switch with a rear release button allows the door to be unlocked from inside a hazardous area in an emergency. We also offer Switches with Special Slide Keys. Refer to the D4NS-SK/D4JL-SK for details.