Gates protected with guard locking switches are usually only opened under very limit circumstances, like troubleshooting or maintenance tasks. To help machines designers, the D4JL series offers a set of features to make it easier to develop a compliant safety solution according to international safety standards. The D4JL offers two safety circuits and two monitor contacts, optional trapped keys to prevent workers from being locked in hazardous areas and rear release buttons to allow people to unlock the switch and escape if they are locked into hazardous areas. In addition, the D4JL series offers IP67 protection, led indicators, and mounting slides key.
- Ideal for large, heavy doors
- Two safety circuits and two monitor contacts provide an array of monitoring patterns.
- Standard gold-clad contacts enable use with ordinary loads and microloads.
- Trapped key models
- Models with rear release buttons allow people to unlock the Switch and escape if they are locked into hazardous areas
- Holding force of 3,000 N
- Models with trapped keys prevent workers from being locked in hazardous work areas
- IP67 degree of protection
Circuits and Monitor Contacts
Rear Release Buttons
A Switch with a rear release button allows the door to be unlocked from inside a hazardous area in an emergency. We also offer Switches with Special Slide Keys. Refer to the D4NS-SK/D4JL-SK for details.