High detection capabilities for stable detection of a wide range of transparent workpieces in the food and packaging industries, including glass bottles, PET bottles, films and trays. You can increase equipment operating rates and reduce commissioning and maintenance work.
- Double-slit optical design ensures reception of only parallel light to stabilize detection.
- P-opaquing function ensures attenuation of 70% even on films with little difference in light levels.
- Narrow beam enables incident light with gaps as narrow as 3mm.
- Visible spot in the reflector lets you easily adjust the optical axis.
- Large indicators are easy to see from any angle.
- IP69K water resistance withstands harsh environments.
- Resistance to detergents certified by Ecolab.
Double-slit Optical Design
P-opaquing function uses double refraction to cut out polarized components with OMRON's unique polarization filter.
Narrow beam diameter of minimum 2.5 mm
The visible spot in the Reflector lets you easily adjust the height of the optical axis for detecting different height of workpieces and reduces time required for adjustment.
Easy to See Indicators
Large, easy-to-see light and stability indicators let you easily check operation from any angle.
- Withstands harsh environments with high temperatures and high water pressures.
- IP69K Degree of Protection.
IP69K is defined in DIN 40050 Part 9 of the German standards for protection against high temperatures and high water pressures.
Resistance to Detergents Certified by Ecolab
Third-party certification has been received from the Ecolab company in Europe for applications in water-washed environments.