A wide range of compact servo motors to meet all application needs. When used with a SmartStep 2 drive, the G-series servo motors offer the simplicity and cost-effectiveness of a stepper with the added advantages of a servo system.
- Sizes from 50 W to 1.5 kW, rated speed 3,000 rpm
- Peak torque 300% of continuous torque during 3 seconds or more depending on model
- Servomotors supported by SmartStep 2, G-Series and Accurax G5 servo drives
- Encoder accuracy of 10000 steps/rev as standard and 17 bits-INC/ABS as optional
- Cylindrical and Flat servomotor types are available
- IP65 as standard and shaft oil seal available
- Motors with brake as an option
- No motor settings required, just plug and run
The right step forward...
The new SmartStep offers an ideal solution for point-to-point motion applications where simplicity is essential. SmartStep 2 keeps things simple whilst combining high performance and advanced features in a cost effective solution.
- Ultra-compact size. The footprint is only 48% compared to the previous SmartStep
- Vibration suppression
- Adaptive resonance suppression filter
- Feedback pulse output
- On-line Auto-tuning and Easy set up
- Electronic gear, four internal speed settings and wide range of pulse settings
- Two torque limits
- Position control via pulse input 500 kpps
- Configuration and commissioning using CX-Drive software