HS-360X "Ultra-Rugged" Direct Part Mark Handheld Scanner
The HS-360X Ultra-Rugged Handheld Imagers is Omron Microscan’s newest generation of industrial Direct Part Mark (DPM) handheld imagers, purpose built from the ground up to set new standards for durability and performance. With best in class out of box performance most applications require NO setup. An all NEW user interface WebLinkPC makes setup for more difficult applications intuitive and easy.
- Ultra-Rugged: The HS-360X withstands multiple drops from 8’ and 5,000 tumbles
- X-Mode Decode Algorithms: The HS-360X includes industry-leading X-Mode decoding algorithms to consistently read damaged, distorted or otherwise challenging directly marked codes at high decode ratess.
- Performance Indicators: In addition to a beeper, visual and vibrating indicators provide silent confirmation of successful reads for noisy or sensitive environments.
- Industrial Fluid and Chemical Tolerable: Many industrial fluids and chemicals deemed tolerable.
- Charging Station: The charging station is IP65 and transmits and receives data over a Bluetooth class 1 or 2 out to 300 feet. It includes a Wi-Fi friendly mode and a paging button to locate a misplaced imager.
- Ease of Use - WebLinkPC: Scanner configuration and deployment with browser based user interface and device discovery.
|Type||Industrial Hand-Held Barcode Reader|
|Code Type||2D and 1D Codes|
|2D Code Symbologies Supported||QR Code, Data Matrix (ECC200), Micro QR Code, Aztec Code|
|Bar Code Symbologies Supported||PDF417, MicroPDF417, GS1 Databar (Composite and Stacked), Code 39, Code 128, BC412, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC/EAN, Codabar, Code 93, Pharmacode|
|Supply voltage||5 VDC|
|Sensor||SXGA, 1.2 MP, Mono|
|2D Code Symbologies Supported|
|Bar Code Symbologies Supported|
|Industrial Hand-Held Barcode Reader|
|2D and 1D Codes|
|QR Code, Data Matrix (ECC200), Micro QR Code, Aztec Code|
|PDF417, MicroPDF417, GS1 Databar (Composite and Stacked), Code 39, Code 128, BC412, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC/EAN, Codabar, Code 93, Pharmacode|
|SXGA, 1.2 MP, Mono|
|RS-232*, USB||RS-232*, USB, Bluetooth|
The scanner ships with a battery and the HS-360X Wireless Scanner Quick Start Guide.
The following required accessories must be ordered
- Interface cable for the appropriate interface.
- Universal power supply, if the interface requires this.
See page 9 of the HS-360x user manual for required cables and charging bases.
Omron Sentech MIPI Cameras
RFID system for use in various Semiconductor applications (FOUPS & pods)
720p HD Output
Omron Sentech 720p HD Output Cameras
4K HD Output
Omron Sentech 4K HD Output Cameras