- Verification and Print Quality Inspection Solutions
LVS-9570 Wide Area Barcode Verifier
The LVS-9570 is a 1D and 2D handheld barcode verifier designed for off-line verification of 1D and 2D barcodes to ISO/IEC standards. The LVS-9570 offers ease of use and the ability to verify linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) barcodes using a lightweight, handheld verifier.
Barcode labels can be verified while on a flat surface, including barcode labels on corrugated cardboard boxes, shipping containers, or on a web. The LVS-9570 is a line scan, camera-based system. An image of the barcode label is generated by placing the LVS-9570 flat onto the surface of a barcode label and scanning through the barcode label in either a ladder (left to right) or picket fence (top to bottom) orientation.
- Verify long barcodes without the need for stitching
- Lightweight and portable system
- Verifies 1D barcodes up to 203.2 mm in length
- Overall scanning width 137.16mm
- Easy to use
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready
- Certified by GS1 US
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more
- Quality data reporting for auditing purposes
- Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
Inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters, plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation. The LVS-9570 also verifies 2D barcodes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the barcode, and sections of the barcode can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem. Reference to an online help screen aids in the analysis.
Sensor technology allows more detailed analysis of the barcode, and makes reading of small and truncated codes possible, accurate and easy.
Numerous Verification Options
Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, 2D (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and Stacked Linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.
EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card
The LVS-9570 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.
The LVS-9570 was formerly known as the Integra 9570 by Label Vision Systems.