ZW Series Confocal Fiber Displacement Sensor
Ultra-Compact, Lightweight Sensor Measures Any Material
The ZW confocal fiber displacement sensor delivers stable, non-contact, in-line measurement of heights, thicknesses and other dimensions. It solves the problems of traditional laser triangulation sensors: deviation between different material and inclination tolerance. The compact sensing head has no electronic parts to eliminate problems of installation space and mutual interference, electrical/magnetic noise, temperature rise and mechanical positioning.
- Minimum resolution: 0.01 µm
- Ultra-compact sensing head: 24 x 24 mm; weighs only 105 g
- High flexibility robotic cable from sensor to controller, extends 32 m
- Mount sensing head one time: no need to re-tune for changing materials
- Separate amplifier provides white LED light source, spectroscope and processor to convert reflected color light to distance
- Smart Monitor ZW Software simplifies setup and data collection/analysis
|Supply voltage||21.6 to 26.4 VDC|
|Analog output||(-10 to +10V),(4 to 20 mA)|
|21.6 to 26.4 VDC|
|(-10 to +10V),(4 to 20 mA)|
|Ethernet built in||Ethernet built in||EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT built in||EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT built in|
By registering your Omron software products, you will have access to free software AutoUpdates for applicable software products. The AutoUpdate service allows users to optionally download and install new features as they come out, without requiring a new software disk or fresh installation. Also, by registering your purchase will be protected against theft, loss, or unauthorized duplication.