The ZW confocal fiber displacement sensor delivers stable, non-contact, in-line measurement of heights, thicknesses and other dimensions. It solves the problems of traditional laser triangulation sensors: deviation between different material and inclination tolerance. The compact sensing head has no electronic parts to eliminate problems of installation space and mutual interference, electrical/magnetic noise, temperature rise and mechanical positioning.
- Minimum resolution: 0.01 µm
- Ultra-compact sensing head: 24 x 24 mm; weighs only 105 g
- High flexibility robotic cable from sensor to controller, extends 32 m
- Mount sensing head one time: no need to re-tune for changing materials
- Separate amplifier provides white LED light source, spectroscope and processor to convert reflected color light to distance
- Smart Monitor ZW Software simplifies setup and data collection/analysis