ZX1 precision measurement sensors are self amplified sensors with up to 1m sensing distances. This family of measurement sensors can achieve up to 2um resolution depending on the model and handles a wide variety of materials with a CMOS image array.
- Stable measurement for objects with any surface
- Best in class performance for accuracy and speed
- Compact size for quick mounting
- Increased measurement range
- Simple configuration by one-button, Smart Tuning
- Reliable measurement in harsh environments
- Integrated display
For high precision laser CMOS sensor with separate amplifier see E3NC-S.