Omron’s robotic solutions make integration easy by bringing control, safety, motion and other requirements together in a single software architecture and development environment.
Meet your current and future needs for process design, flexible operation and predictive maintenance with technologies that are built to work in tandem with human creativity. We foster harmony between humans and machines through improvements in safety, collaboration and efficiency.
Solutions that address today’s biggest challenges in manufacturing
Omron's unique combination of software and control architecture addresses key factory automation challenges, from producing high-volume, high-variety mixes to managing short product life-cycles that require rapid production line changes.
Integrated robotic solutions for materials transport
Omron’s LD Series mobile robots are Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles (AIVs) that dramatically increase productivity in manufacturing and logistics operations. This unique solution boosts throughput, reduces machine dwell time, eliminates errors and improves material traceability.
Today, Omron has the largest installed base of AIVs in manufacturing. Our mobile robots are a versatile technology that can be deployed in thousands of applications across multiple industries.
Omron's Sysmac Platform makes efficient, flexible and cost-effective manufacturing possible. It features:
- One control for the entire machine or process
- Open communication and programming standards
- Joins EtherNet/IP for factory automation network with the best Ethernet-based machine control network, EtherCAT
- True Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to simplify all of the disciplines of automation in one place-motion, sequencing, safety, networking, vision inspection, and IIoT
- Synchronous control for machine performance and time series data collection for IIoT applications
All-encompassing automation expertise
Omron’s top-of-the-line robotic automation solutions enhance even the most demanding manufacturing lines by providing five key benefits.
- Improved performance. The synchronization of our machine control with vision-guided robotics helps maximize throughput.
- Quick delivery. Our multiple automated warehouses ensure a short turnaround time for deliveries.
- Simplicity. Our integrated software environment reduces startup and maintenance time thanks to its intuitive, user-friendly design.
- Efficiency. All production data coming from Omron’s robots, controllers and sensors is collected, shared and managed to optimize productivity.
- Flexibility. Omron’s software assisted system automatically generates new programming code base on the application at hand.
SCI TM Collaborative Success Story
Manufacturer of plastic containers achieves major boost in flexibility and customer satisfaction with Omron TM collaborative robot.
See for yourself how Omron’s end-to-end solution keeps operations running smoothly while making production tasks more manageable for SCI’s team.
Buy Omron robots with 0% financing
Did you know that you can purchase our empowering robotic technology today and spread the cost of the solution over time. Omron is offering a 24 month, 0% interest financing plan for well-qualified candidates.
VOLA Flexible Mobile Robot Fleet Success Story
Omron helps Danish manufacturer automate materials transport needs with flexible mobile robot fleet.
SCI TM Collaborative Robot Success Story
Supplier of plastic containers achieves major boost in flexibility and customer satisfaction with Omron TM Collaborative Robot
Omron Ayabe Factory Mobile Robot Success Story
Omron factory reduces materials handling by 70% and lead times by 80% with new mobile robot solution.
PCB Assemblies Success story
Omron TM Robots
Omron HD-1500 Series Mobile Robot
Introducing the HD-1500. Our Strongest Mobile Robot.
LD Series Autonomous Mobile Robots
Self-navigating Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR)
AnyFeeder Part Feeding Solution
Complete, flexible feeding system optimized to work together with vision, motion and robots.
The speed and precision of Adept Viper six-axis robots make them ideal for operations requiring fast and precise automation.
Cobra Series SCARA Robots
Omron's Adept Cobra robot deliver performance unmatched in the industry.
eCobra Series Compact SCARA Robots
eCobra SCARA robots offer a compact system footprint, saving valuable floor space while minimizing installation costs and complexity.
Quattro Parallel Robot
The Omron Adept Quattro robot is the only parallel robot, also known as a delta robot, in the world with patented features and is USDA/FDA-accepted for meat and poultry processing.
Hornet Parallel Robot
Parallel robot for high-speed picking and packaging
The fastest picking system integrated in the Sysmac platform