- Sysmac Products (NJ, NX, NA, NX-S, and HMI)
Sysmac Safety - On-demand (English)
This is an on demand self-pace training course. A computer with Sysmac Studio and an Internet connection will be required. Students can download a 30-day trial version of Sysmac Studio if they do not currently have the software installed on their own PC.
This course will teach the configuration and programming of the NX Safety Controller using Sysmac Studio. Students will be introduced to the architecture of the NX Safety Controller and safety network communications. The NX Safety Controller will be covered using EtherCAT communications. Price includes access to content for 1 year.
This course is intended for engineers and maintenance personnel who will design or maintain safety control systems using the NX Safety Controller.
Registrants may cancel or reschedule training sessions without penalty, if notice is given more than 10 business days prior to the first day of training. Cancellation or rescheduling notices given less than 10 business days prior to the first day of training, will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the training cost. If no notice is given and registrant fails to attend, 100% of the training cost will be invoiced. Omron reserves the right to cancel a class 10 business days prior to the first day of training if the minimum registration requirement is not met.
- Lessons 1 - Safety Standards
- Lessons 2 - NX Series Safety Hardware
- Lessons 3 - Safety Configuration
- Lessons 4 - I/O Map and Exposed Variables
- Lessons 5 - Safety Programming
- Lessons 6 - Safety Simulation
- Lessons 7 - Online Operations
- Lessons 8- EDM and Guarding
- Lessons 9 - Additional Software Functions
- Lessons 10 - Electro-Sensitive Protective Equipment