Sysmac Safety (English - Canada)
This 2 day course will teach the configuration and programming of the NX Safety Controller using Sysmac Studio. Students will be introduced to the architecture of the NX Safety Controller and EtherCAT safety communications.
This course is intended for engineers and maintenance personnel who will design or maintain safety control systems using the NX Safety Controller.
Before attending this course, the following instructor-led training class MUST be attended.
- TRN-SYS-PLC-P-L1-O-E --- Sysmac Programming
It is also recommended to complete the eLearning modules below via the Omron website.
- C060 – Sysmac Studio Operation with the NX Safety Control Unit
- A063 – Introduction to Safety
Registrants may cancel or reschedule training sessions without penalty, if notice is given more than 10 business days prior to the first day of training. Cancellation or rescheduling notices given less than 10 business days prior to the first day of training, will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the training cost. If no notice is given and registrant fails to attend, 100% of the training cost will be invoiced. Omron reserves the right to cancel a class 10 business days prior to the first day of training if the minimum registration requirement is not met.
- Safety Standards
- NX Series Hardware
- Safety I/O Configuration
- Safety Programming
- Safety Applications
- Safety Validations
Upon completion of this class, the student should be able to:
- Recognize the important terms related to the safety standards.
- Identify the components of an NX Safety Control system.
- Design, install and configure a safety control system.
- Write safety application programs in Sysmac Studio.
- Commission and protect a safety control system.
Register your place
Please provide your information and we will be happy to inform you when new dates become available.