Dates of events: July 23 and July 25
Event Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Do you have the 3 vital elements of a safe and compliant workplace?
- Are your machines guarded to all relevant standards?
- Do you have a documented risk assessment to verify this compliance?
- Have your employees been trained on machine guarding requirements?
- Overview of North American safeguarding & design standards NFPA 79, ISO 13849 & ANSI B11.19
- Risk Assessment Process per ANSI B11.
- Safety circuit requirements based on risk level
- Risk Reduction Strategies-safeguarding & device application based on frequency and nature of exposure
Who Should Attend?: Plant Maintenance, EHS, and engineering teams. Anyone concerned with plant safety.
For more details and registration, please contact Chris.Sheehy@kaman.com or 425.896.4750.