Omron NY Series Industrial PCs are designed with the Sysmac principals of creating the highest degree of machine performance while empowering users through data. Visualization of data is the key to utilizing operations technology data to implement change and achieve next level process efficiency.
Multiple core central processing units blend the real time operation control of the QNX operating system with the software flexibility of Windows. The Hypervisor bridging both operating systems to ensure robust operation with deterministic EtherCAT always in control.
The NY Series Industrial Box PC elevates the capabilities of the IPC through: 11th Generation CPU performance, breadth of connectivity, and industry proven housings as standard.
- Launch Video
- The center of Sysmac programming, this unit allows Sysmac users to run Sysmac Studio to build, validate, and scale their machine control.
- A breadth of operating systems, central processing units, and connectivity allows facilities to build the exact IPC for their needs.
- Housing machined from aluminum to provide high resistance to vibration while protecting units in the harshest applications.
CPU Performance and OS Flexibility
- Windows 10 IoT 2021 LTSC, Windows 10 IoT 2019 LTSC or No Operating System
- Powered by 11th Generation CPU
Connectivity as Standard
- Supports EtherCAT as standard
- Supports USB 3.1 as standard
- Support 4k visualization as standard
- Supports 4lane PCIe as standard
- Supports 2.5 Gbps Ethernet as standard
Industry Proven Design
- No internal cables
- No heat pipes
- Die cast aluminum casing