Support of New Type
Support the following Controllers:
- NX701-10 Controller version 1.24
- NX102-00 Controller version 1.43
- NX102-20 Controller version 1.36
- NJ501-100 Controller version 1.43
- NJ501-R00 Controller version 1.43
- NJ501-R20 Controller version 1.43
Support the following target devices in EtherNet/IP Connection Settings:
- CK3M and CK3W series (new) Programmable Multi-Axis Controllers
- F430-F series Smart Cameras
- 1S series Servo Drivers are available in the EtherCAT ring topology.
- Solved the problem that an upgrade of Sysmac Studio may cause a discrepancy in Synchronization/Comparison.
- Solved the problem that an error may occur during a calibration.
- Solved the problem that an error may occur when simulations were performed also in the NA Simulator at the same time
- Solved the problem that a major fault occurs when a simulation of NX701-120 which used 2 MB or more retained. variables was performed.
- Solved the problem that a specific In-Out variable value was initialized when a simulation of the program using the NX_ModbusRTURead command was performed.
- Solved the problem that a project might not be built correctly due to lack of the file system space.
- Solved the problem that even when the function block whose instance name is array and the index was specified by variable was clicked and then, a monitoring target was selected in the instance selection dialog box, the instance might not be switched to the selected instance.
- Solved the problem that the variables registered to the Settings for Exclusive Control of Variables in Tasks may get unregistered when a program is uploaded from the controller.
- Solved the problem that Sysmac Studio may abend if an online connection to the Servo Driver was established while the I/O Map tab page is being displayed.
- Solved the problem that a wrong error message was shown during the build executed at a synchronization.
- Improved the performance during editing a project including multiple HMIs.
- Runtime Solved the problem that the simulator and Soft-NA could abend depends on the window division of Recipe Viewer.
- Runtime Solved the problem that multiple alarms in quite a short period could cause another alarm.
- Runtime Solved the problem that texts or others could not be displayed when multiple pages containing a lot of text-settable objects were created.
- Runtime Solved the problem that the operation log of data input objects on the tab control was not recorded.
- Runtime Solved the problem regarding NA5-W-V1 that a retained variable value which size is 256 bytes or larger were not held correctly.
- Runtime Solved the problem that displays of array variables or structure variables in the tab control could not be updated.