Entry/Exit Access Guarding Device
- Operating Range up to 8 m (26.5 ft.)• 2 beams available
- Simple “one-box” — active/passive design
- Individual Beam Indicators
- Compact size--46/55 mm (1.81 X 2.17 in.)
- Simplified wiring - connections only required at transceiver
- Protective heights of 500 and 600 mm (19.69 and 23.62 in.)
Suited to detect the torsos of personnel entering a hazardous area. Installation and alignment is simplified with Individual Beam Indicators, which glow red when the beam is out of alignment or blocked. The separate Scan Codes allow the installer to select unique scan frequencies that eliminate cross-talk with adjacent PA4600 systems. Diagnostics are greatly enhanced with the LED status indicators and numeric displays. The active-passive design simplifies the electrical connections, as no connections are needed at the Passive (mirror) assembly.
|Application||Entry/Exit access guarding|
|Number of beams||2|
|Operating range||0.8 to 8 m|
|Connection type||M12 8-pin connector|
Short Range Guarding
The PA4600-BB provides the most cost effective 2-beam guarding for short range (less than 8 m) applications.