Request and track repairs online
Arrange product repairs and track their progress in our new online portal. Sign in to OmronNow and select "Request Repair" to log in.
Not sure you need a repair? Get support via the link below.
Logging in for the first time?
If this is your first time requesting a repair online, you may be asked to provide your name and/or company name. Once this information is in the system, you will not be asked for it again.
Learn more about Omron repairs
If one of your Omron products requires repair, you want the confidence of knowing your equipment is in capable hands. As the designer and manufacturer of over 98% of the products we sell, Omron knows our products and with over 80 years of experience, we understand their applications.
Working in strategically located service centers, our factory-trained and certified service technicians provide repair and refurbishment services for most of the Omron Automation products. As the OEM, we have the necessary expertise, equipment and procedures to properly diagnose, repair and validate your Omron product to ensure that it meets the original factory specifications after service. With stringent, global quality controls over our people, processes and the components used in our repairs.
With stringent, global quality controls over our people, processes and the components used in our repairs, we eliminate the guesswork, so you can be confident in your repaired or refurbished Omron product.
We service most Omron products, including:
- All Omron robots and accessories: including Cobra, eCobra, eAIBs and LD series
- Industrial PCs
- Laser Markers
- Light Curtains
- Machine Automation Controllers
- MotionControllers: including Delta Tau
- Safety Scanners
How do I access the repair RMA portal?
An OmronNow account is required to access the RMA portal. OmronNow users can select the "Request repair" button above. Some registered users will be asked to provide their name and/or company name during their first RMA login.
Those without an OmronNow account will need to create one in order to access the RMA portal. To create an account:
- Click "Request repair" button
- On the sign-in page, select the “Create account” button in the gray box on the right..
- Provide the requested information and click "Submit."
- You will be sent an email with a verification link. Open the email and click the link.
- Return to your browser and click the "Back to Login" button
- Once you log in, you should have immediate access to the self-service repair RMA portal
What information do I need provide in order to submit a repair?
Please have the following information available to submit your repair order:
- Contact Person
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Person E-mail
- Part Number/Serial Number to be Repaired
- Trouble Description
Note: Certain product types, may require further assistance from our Technical Support Group
How can I reach technical support?
If you are unsure about a repair or have questions, please contact technical support, toll-free, at 1-800-556-6766.
Then, use these shortcuts to get information about these product lines.
- Omron Robotics Products: Choose Option 1, then Option 3
- Omron Advance Motion Delta Tau Products: Choose Option 1, then Option 6
- Omron Safety STI Products: Choose Option 1, then Option 2
- Omron Advanced Vision Microscan Products: Choose Option 1, then Option 4