Heavy-duty metal-body safety interlock switch
- Rugged enclosure
- NEMA 6 enclosure to withstand water washdown.
- Rotatable head gives eight possible actuator entry points
- Rugged enclosure—the all metal housing and stainless steel actuator of the T4016 makes it suitable for harsh environments
- NEMA 6/IP67 enclosure enables these switches to withstand water washdown cleaning.
- Long life—these switches, with their stainless steel actuators, are designed for a minimum of two million actuations
|Conduit Size||3 x 0.5 in. NPT|
|Head Material||Die-cast alloy, cathodically dipped|
|Break contact minimum force||50 N (11.2 lbs)|
|Max Actuation Speed||20 m/min.|
|Max Actuation Frequency||112 cycles/min.|
Typical applications are on sliding guard doors or swinging guard doors with a 6 in. minimum swing radius.
There is result available.
You are currently on page