Tamper-Resistant Ferroresonant Safety Interlock Switch
- Compact size mounts easily on 1-in. square tubing
- Misalignment tolerant up to 0.27 in
- Color LED Status Indicator
- NEMA 6
- Expandable system
- Tamper resistant — the combination of magnetic and ferrore-sonant signals required to close the safety contacts makes the MF Series switch very tamper resistant. Fulfills the requirements of category 3 (EN 954-1).
- Compact size — the MF Series switch is pre-wired and mounts easily on 1-in. square tubing
- Misalignment tolerant — actuator misalignment of up to 0.27 in. is tolerated by the MF Series switch
- Color LED Status Indicator on the MF Series switch makes it easy to determine the status of the switch
- NEMA 6 enclosure enables the MF Series switch to withstand high pressure steam cleaning
- Expandable system — the MF Series switches can be wired in Series/Parallel so that multiple doors may be guarded. The safety monitoring relay or control unit must accept 1 NC/1 NO inputs. See wiring diagram example.
- Long life — the MF Series switch is designed for a minimum of one million actuations.
|Technology||Magnetic & ferro-resonant|
|Safety Rated Voltage||24VDC|
|Safetycontacts||1NC + 1NO|
|Safety Contact Operating Distance||9mm ON / 10mm OFF|
|Size||19 x 19 x 82.5 mm|
|Operating Temperature||(-10 to 55 deg C), (14 to 131 deg F)|
|Max. switched current/voltage||0.5 A/120 VAC / 24VDC|
|Connection method||Flying Leads|
Typical applications are on sliding guard doors or swinging guard doors.
There is result available.
You are currently on page