NB Series Basic Programmable Terminal/HMI
Design value driven machines with basic HMI screens : 3.5, 5.6, 7 and 10.1 inch models available.
The Omron NB-Series family provides a feature-rich dependable, and economical HMI lineup for machine builders. It is the best choice interface to use with Omron CP1 family micro-PLC applications, with many models to suit, no matter the industry. Save time, money, and hassle with extensive graphic, communication, security, and troubleshooting features.
- Available in 3.5, 5.6, 7, and 10.1 inch sizes
- 65K Colour TFT
- Long-life 50,000 Hour LED Backlight
- Vector Graphics and Animation
- Simultaneous Comm. Ports
- Troubleshooting Screens for Omron CP1 PLCs
- Offline Simulation
- Scalable projects between model sizes
FREE Downloadable Software, latest version: NB Designer V1.50
The robust TFT colour touch screen gives excellentvisibility and features long-life (50,000 hours) LED backlighting. Screen sizes range from 3.5 to 10.1 inches.
- Colour TFT LCD, LED Backlight
- Wide viewing angle
- 65,000 display colours
- Extensive graphics library and animation capabilities
The NB-Series was designed to give machine builders maximum flexibility. An example of this is the portrait or landscape display mode, satisfying tight mounting areas.
- Portrait or landscape display
- Omron and non-Omron device drivers, e.g. Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, and DF1
- Serial, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- PictBridge printer connection
The NB-Series has many useful features that make it easy to create and maintain machine applications, from development to commissioning, operation and service.
- USB memory stick support
- Recipes, alarms, data logging and trending
- Multi-language support
- On/off-line simulation
The free of charge NB-Designer software gives you all the features and functionality to easily create intuitive operator screens really quickly. Below a list of the most interesting features to create an HMI application:
- Alarm/Event displays
- Bit state switches/lamps
- Multiple state switches/lamps
- List and dropdown list
- Animation and moving components
- Recipe data display/controls
- Number and Text input/displays
- Trend curve and plotting charts
- Chart and bar graphs
- Meter, scales and sliders
- Grid and historical data displays
- Function keys
- Timer function
- Vector and bitmap graphics
- Data copy function
- Text library
- Macro functions
- Multiple security options
The perfect partner for CP1
With its large range of screen sizes, ample specifications, rich functionality and proven Omron high quality, the new NB series has everything you need in a compact HMI to accompany Omron’s popular CP1 Compact Machine Controller range. The CP1 offers increasing degrees of sophistication to perfectly match your specific automation requirement and connection to the NB series is possible via Serial or Ethernet. Many features of the NB HMI can directly interface with the CP1 PLC memory, like recipe, alarms and switching windows. Also we have created some special screens for CP1 to read PLC statuses, configured settings and error information.