Reliable Industrial Panel PC (IPC)
The NY series of IPC brings industrial strength computing to the factory floor. Screen sizes, CPU, memory, operating systems, and hard drive options for the most demanding factory floor applications such as SCADA, ERP/SAP, SQL. As part of the Sysmac Solution of products, an optional QNX Real Time Operating system is available running embedded NJ Machine Automation technology on EtherCat to the NX I/O system for IPC based control.
- Launch Video
IPC Programmable Multi Axis Controller
- Intel® Core™ i7-4700EQ processor with fan for active cooling
- 128 axes motion control
- Up to 250 μs cycle time
- Flexible function development capability (G-Code/ANSI C/original programming language)
- Multi-tasking of Motion Control and Windows applications
- Hypervisor allows to continue to control even if OS crashes
Complex mechanics can be controlled thanks to the matrix handling and the space conversion. Special applications like Hexapod telescope mirror positioning, can be easyly operated by the kinematics handling functionality.
Leveraging features for accurate machining application
Standard RS-274 G-Code interpreter. User-writable subroutines for customized implementation of G, M, T and D-codes. Flexibility to adapt the syntax and to work in combination with any CAD/CAM software.
Cutter compensation 2D/3D
Tool diameter and shape compensation, matching the cutting point exactly as specified in G-Code.
Fast processor + large program buffer
Fast processor can handle over 10,000 blocks per second and up to 1Gb part programs.
Block Retrace for reversing the path
Path can be reverted in order to remove the tool from cutting area.
Advanced Block Lookahead
Instructions in the buffer are analyzed in advance, movements are blended and optimized in speed and acceleration for a better performance.
Tangent tool management
Tools with a cutting direction require a tangent path positioning.
IPC Machine Controller
Hybrid controller which combines Sysmac machine control and IT technology
- Intel Core i7 Quad-core processor
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 64-bit
- Open operating system allows running customised software and hardware
- Built-in EtherNet/IP port for your IT systems and machine to machine communication
- Sysmac machine controller inside
- 500 μs system cycle time
- Up to 64 synchronized axes
- Built-in EtherCAT port for up to 192 synchronized slaves
The beating heart of the IPC machine controller
Industrial Box PC – versatile installation
A few details...
- 12.1 & 15.4 Inch industrial display
- Multi-touch, using the latest projected capacitive technology
- False touch detection
- Glove operation
- Easy built-in supportive mounting
- Options: RS-232C or extra DVI-D for dual monitor
- DVI -3x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports -2x USB2.0, 2x USB3.0
- Choice of storages devices: HDD or SSD (MLC and long-life SLC types) Second drive option
- I/O connection prepared for UPS connection -Power supply: 24VDC non-isolated
NY5 IPC Machine Controller with AI Machine Learning Functionality
The AI Controller version of the NY5 IPC Machine Controller allows for data collection, analysis, and utilization completely for the purpose of high-speed and high-accuracy Anomaly Detection. This functionality is designed to extend equipment life and utilization, as well as help manufacturers improve production quality. By implementing AI on the Edge, without Fog or Cloud connectivity, manufacturers avoid additional infrastructure and maintenance costs associated with off-premises solutions, also protecting their data security.
- Ideal for detecting mechatronic issues and correcting them
- Highest data collection speed and security with integrated Time Series Database
- Data collection cycle (min. 125µs) synchronized with machine control cycle for immediate response
- Sysmac Libraries available for AI Predictive Maintenance
- Start-up support and training by Omron engineer
- Simplified feature extraction and model creation
- Programmed using Sysmac Studio software
|Min Cycle Time||250 µs|
|Program capacity||6 GB|
|Motion and I/O Real-Time Network||EtherCAT|
|Programming language||G-Code/ANSI C/original programming language|
- Based on fourth-generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- 8 GB DDR3L RAM
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Unique heatsink effectiveness
- RoHS Directive (2002/95/EC), EU directives
Simplicity improves reliability
Unnecessary complexity causes problems, so we’ve eliminated it totally, to improve reliability, maximize performance.
- No internal cables
- No complex heatpipes
- Structurally uniform mechanics to enable future expansion
- Reduced assembly, maintenance and labor costs
- Rock-solid architecture. Die-cast aluminum case
- Active cooling and air-flow isolated from the electronics
Power PMAC IDE
This computer software is used to configure, create user programs, and debug the programs for the NY51-A and CK3E Programmable Multi Axis Controllers.
The Power PMAC-NC HMI is a host PC application for Delta Tau Power PMAC controlled CNC machines. It includes a G-code editor, tool and work offsets, G-code execution monitor, and many other features.
Sysmac Library User's Manual for Servo Press Library
NY Series Troubleshooting Manual
NY Series Motion Control Instructions Reference Manual
NY Series Instructions Reference Manual
NY Series Industrial Monitor User's Manual
NY Series Setup User's Manual
NY Series Industrial Panel PC Hardware User's Manual
NY-Series IPC Built-In EtherNet/IP Port User's Manual
NY Series Software User's Manual
NY Series Industrial Panel PC Hardware User's Manual
NY Series Motion Control User's Manual
NY Series Industrial Box PC Hardware User's Manual
NYB Box PC Users Manual
NYB Industrial Box PC Without OS Users Manual
NYP Industrial Panel PC Without OS Users Manual
NYP Industrial Panel PC Users Manual
NYM Industrial PC Monitor Datasheet
NY Series Industrial PC with Xeon Processor Brochure
Industrial PC Platform Product Brochure
AI Controller Operation Manual
AI Controller Datasheet
AI Controller Product Brochure
Multi-Vendor Network DeviceNet Catalog
EtherCAT Network Solution Leaflet
MicroHAWK MV–40 Industrial Ethernet Smart Camera
MicroHAWK MV-30 Miniature Serial/USB Smart Camera
MicroHAWK MV-20 OEM Smart Camera
MicroHAWK ID-45: Industrial Barcode Reader