Small tongue-operated safety interlock switch
- Small size—these switches are ideal for guarding applications with space restrictions. Fits on 1 inch square tubing.
- NEMA 6 (IP67) enclosure enables these switches to withstand water wash-down cleaning
- Rotatable head gives eight possible actuator entry points for versatile installation. A blanking plug is supplied for the unused entry.
- Long life—these switches, with their stainless steel actuators, are designed for a minimum of one million actuations
- Available with two contact poles. Contact configurations of 1 N/O and 1 N/C or 2 N/C are available to meet requirements of dual channel safety monitoring
- An optional stainless steel guide is available for demanding applications
|Break contact minimum force||6 N (1.35 lbs)|
|Max Actuation Speed||20 m/min.|
|Max Actuation Frequency||1.94 cycles/second|
Typical applications are on sliding guard doors or swinging guard doors.
There is result available.
You are currently on page