Universal tongue-operated safety interlock switch
- The compact size of the strong, glass-filled thermoplastic housing allows this switch to be used in most applications
- NEMA 6 enclosure to withstand water washdown.
- Rotatable head gives eight possible actuator entry points
- Long life—these switches, with their stainless steel actuators, are designed for a minimum of two million actuations
- Available in 2 or 4 contact pole versions. The 4 contact pole version provides 2 poles for dual channel safety monitoring and 2 additional poles for status monitoring.
- An optional stainless steel guide is available for demanding applications
|Break contact minimum force||25 N (5.6 lbs)|
|Max Actuation Speed||20 m/min.|
|Max Actuation Frequency||112 cycles/min.|
Typical applications are on sliding guard doors or swinging guard doors with a 6 in. minimum swing radius.