V275 is the only barcode quality grading system for use with Zebra thermal printers that complies with ISO 15426 and GS1 standards, required for compliance to industry regulations such as FDA. With inspection reports for 100% of produced labels, users can be assured that full compliance with regulations is achieved, and that no products are shipped with defective labels.
- Launch Video
- Complete inspection solution including Zebra ZT610 or ZT620 printer with factory integrated floating head inspection camera and state of the art inspection software, providing real time complete label inspection.
- Ethernet based communication between the inspection system and the PC or server
- Highly visual, Web UI for configuration, run time label view, data archiving, user management, and audit trail
- Supports continuous label printing, single label tear-off, or peel and present
- Advanced label inspection design tools for grading labels to ISO and GS1 standards, including syntax checking, OCR and OCV of alphanumeric characters, and blemish detection of symbols, logos, and other label content
- ISO 15426 Declaration of Conformity, providing assurance that V275 complies to stringent standards required for barcode verification equipment
- API for integration of inspection information into other software applications
- Optional Ethernet based light tower for visual alarms
- Optional IQ/OQ/PQ for use in validated environments requiring CFR 21 Part 11 compliance
- Ability to network multiple printers into a single PC or Server