LVS-9580 Handheld Barcode Verifier
The LVS-9580 is a high-performance handheld solution for off-line barcode verification to ISO/IEC and MIL-STD-130N standards. Featuring a high-resolution 5.0 megapixel camera, the LVS-9580 reads and analyzes linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) barcodes up to 76.19 mm wide and up to 57.15 mm tall. The LVS-9580 verifies multiple barcode types, including any combination of linear, 2D (Data Matrix, QR Code, and Aztec Code), and stacked linear (PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes). Contact us for a detailed list of supported standards and symbologies. Powered by a 3.0 m USB 2.0 cable, the LVS-9580 verifies barcode labels and direct part marks (DPM) located on a wide range of surfaces including corrugated cardboard boxes, shipping containers, plastics, composites, and metal surfaces.
- Validates printed barcodes to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards
- Validates direct part marks (DPM) to ISO, MIL-STD-130, and GS1 standards
- Stitching feature to grade barcodes larger than the field of view
- Ideal for multiple line production and warehouse environments
- Software upgrade options include multi-sector for verification of multiple barcodes on a label
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more
- Quality data reporting for auditing purposes
- Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
Inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters in linear (1D) codes, plus added features of determining blemishes and human readable validation. The LVS-9580 also verifies 2D codes (including multi-row and matrix codes) and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable ISO/IEC and MIL-STD-130N specifications.
Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the barcode, and sections of the barcode can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem.
High Resolution Inspection
High-resolution inspection of the barcode is possible due to the use of a 5.0 megapixel high resolution camera, which allows reading and analyzing every two thousandth of an inch (.002"/.05 mm) of the barcode height; this exceeds the minimum ten-scan average required by ISO.
Sensor technology allows more detailed analysis of the barcode, and makes reading of small and truncated codes possible, accurate and easy.
EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card
The LVS-9580 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.
The LVS-9580 was formerly known as the Integra 9580 by Label Vision Systems.
|Type||Off-line barcode verifier|
|2D Verification x-dim|
|Field of view|
|Off-line barcode verifier|
|1D codes||2D codes||2D and 1D Codes||DPM, 2D and 1D Codes||DPM, 2D and 1D Codes|
|N/A||5.9 mil||5.9 mil||5.9 mil||4.0 mil|
|76mm x 57mm||76mm x 57mm||76mm x 57mm||44m x 44mm||33mm x 30mm|