ZW-C5 Confocal Fiber Dispacement Sensor
Non-contact, confocal, white LED displacement sensor
Strict quality control, production speed and appearance inspection are constantly increasing. To meet these demands, stable measurements during movement for quality inspection without compromising manufacturing speed are required. Harnessing the benefits of the white light confocal principle, the ZW-8000/7000/5000 meets these demands for most any material type (glass, metal, plastic, etc.) and shape (round, flat, uneven, etc).
Harnessing the benefits of the white light confocal principle, the ZW-7000/5000 meets these demands for most any material type (glass, metal, plastic, etc.) and shape (round, flat, uneven, etc).
- Spot diameter sizes range from 190 µm down to 4 µm, improving the ability scan minute profiles
- Small spot diameter down to 9µm improving the ability to measure minute profiles
- Constant spot diameter throughout total measuring range
- Slim form factor pen and 90⁰ elbow types – fits anywhere
- Response time as fast as 20µs - Enables high-speed sampling during motion
- High Resolution of 0.25µm allows hairline pattern measurements or irregular surfaces
- Linearity down to ±0.3µm regardless of material type, as a result no tuning is required
- Superb angle compensation of ±25⁰ makes the measurement of round or inclined surfaces possible
- Machine control integration made easy with available DLL files
ZW-8000/7000/5000 Series Displacement Sensor Datasheet
|Supply voltage||21.6 to 26.4 VDC|
|Analog output||(-10 to +10V),(4 to 20 mA)|