Omron NY Series Industrial PCs are designed with the Sysmac principals of creating the highest degree of machine performance while empowering users through data. Visualization of data is the key to utilizing operations technology data to implement change and achieve next level process efficiency.
The NY Series Industrial Panel PC elevates the capabilities of the IPC through: visualization designed for collaboration, 11th Generation CPU performance, breadth of connectivity and industry proven housings as standard.
- Launch Video
- Bringing rich visualization and high processing power to the plant floor, the NY Series Industrial Panel PC gives the flexibility of non-deterministic operating systems with the control of deterministic ones.
- The center of Sysmac programming, this unit allows Sysmac users to run Sysmac Studio to build, validate, and scale their machine control.
- Projected capacitive touchscreen is delicate to detect glove touch and robust enough to resist aggressive cleaning solution to allow for seamless use for a breadth of users.
- Units are designed to support a breadth of harsh applications without false touch, where water and cleaning solutions do not create incidental commands to the units which can result in interrupted performance.
Visualization Designed for Collaboration
- 1980 x 1280 resolution
- 500 nits brightness
CPU Performance and OS Flexibility
- Windows 10 IoT 2021 LTSC, Windows 10 IoT 2019 LTSC or No Operating System
- Powered by 11th Generation CPU
Connectivity as Standard
- Supports USB 3.1 as standard
- Supports 4lane PCIe as standard
- Supports 2.5 Gbps Ethernet as standard
- Cfast Compatible
Industry Proven Design
- Zero fan design
- No internal cables
- Front side IP 65/Nema 4, rear side IP 20