Rugged I/O units for field mounting. The DRT2 slave units feature internal diagnostic and maintenance data collection, which can be accessed over the network. Power supply status, I/O response times, operation counters and on-time monitor data is available at all times, and is internally checked against user-defined limits. Maintenance warnings will be generated when limits are exceeded. Using CX-One or NS-series HMI with Smart Active Parts for visualisation, this allows more efficient system setup, commissioning and troubleshooting without any additional programming.
- IP67 protection, DRT2 versions are also oil- and welding-spatter proof
- Internal circuits powered by DeviceNet; fewer connections means less installation errors
- Smart Slave functions for diagnostics and preventive maintenance
- Indication of broken wire and short-circuit in I/O signals
- M12 connectors for fast installation
The I/O units for tough environments
Resistant against dust, water and welding spatters. IP67 I/O units are aimed at providing maximum availability under all circumstances.
Availability guaranteed no matter how tough the environmental circumstances are. DeviceNet is based on proven CAN technology.
Rugged, M12 prefabricated cable-connector assemblies provide fast and faultless installation.
One cable for power and data
Power supply through DeviceNet cable with rugged M12, prefabricated cable-connector assemblies.