Subminiature Inductive Proximity Sensor with In-line Amplifier
The E2EC family features the smallest sensor heads for reliable sensing in areas where mounting space is crucial. The miniature size of the sensing head is achieved by separating the sensing component from the amplifier and placing the amplifier in the cable.
- 3 mm diameter sensing head for confined spaces
- 18 mm length ultra short M12 size housing
- Full metal housing model for the highest resistance in demanding environments
- Robotic cable on DC 2-wire models withstands repeated flexing on robots and reciprocating machinery
- Rated IP67 (2-wire); IP64 (3-wire)
For miniature inductive sensors with a built-in amplifier, see E2E Small Diameter.
There is result available.
You are currently on page
Changing temperatures - performance
Issue: Temperature variations in machines resulting from the operation, from usage in different regions or even from daily or seasonal fluctuations are very common. The performance and specifications of electronic components are significantly influenced by the ambient temperature resulting e.g. in variations of the sensing distance. The design of electronic circuits, the usage of compensatory elements and the balance of used parts play a vital role in reducing the sensor performance variations due to changing temperatures.
* Market standard: basic temperature compensation for standard factory environment.
** Designed-in enhanced temperature compensation elements with our E2A for higher operational stability in machine and factory environments even with higher temperature variations.
*** Highest temperature influence immunity by separating the sensing head from the electronic parts with our E2EC and E2C for high precision positioning applications with minimal influence by changing temperatures.
Changing temperatures - lifetime
Issue: Rapidly changing temperatures and different expansion coefficients can lead to mechanical stress between connecting materials leading to mechanical damage or faster aging.
* Market standard: sensors designed for standard factory environments – faster aging or damages may occur with frequently or rapidly changing temperatures.
** Designed-in and tested enhanced lifetime with our E2A for machine and factory environments with frequently or rapidly changing temperatures.
*** Tested combinations of temperature and mechanical stress for special applications or certifications.