Advanced Safety Light Curtain in Rugged IP67 Housing
- Rugged, IP67 rated housing resists washdown
- Space-saving slim profile of 35x35 mm (1.37 in.)
- Scan QR code with smart phone for local language support and troubleshooting guide
- Built-in muting; requires no external muting controller
- All models designed for global use. PNP/NPN output selection by DIP switch
- Fast response time of 8ms
- Quick mount brackets reduce setup time by 50%
- Series connection for flexible setup of protective field.
- Easy-to-view LED bar for less alignment and diagnosis effort.
- ADVANCE model supports complex safety solutions with muting and blanking functions.
- Resolution: 14 mm (finger protection) and 30 mm (hand and arm protection) models
- Cascaded designs possible: 3 segments, up to 255 beams
- “Smart click” 1/8 turn quick connect M12 cables: for fast installation and proper torque to ensure IP67 connection
- 14mm resolution up to 10.0 m (32 ft.) range in 160 to 2080 mm (6.3 to 81.9 inch) protective heights
- 30mm resolution up to 20.0 m (65 ft.) range in 190 to 2510 mm (7.3 to 98.7 inch) protective heights
To access troubleshooting support for safety light curtain errors in your local language use your tablet or smartphone to scan a QR code sticker that can be applied to the machine. Also accessible by computer, operators can check the error details in 8 languages and download manuals from a dedicated website. Languages include English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German and Italian.
Reduced Wiring Work
1/8 turn quick-connect M12 cables allow fast installation and proper torque to ensure IP67 connection.
|Light curtain type||Cascadable advanced type|
|Safety outputs||2 PNP/NPN selectable, 300 mA at 24 VDC|
|Auxiliary (non-safety) Output||1 PNP/NPN selectable, 100 mA at 24 VDC|
|Programming Method||DIP switch|
|Cascading||Yes, up to 3 segments|
|Alignment Indicators||2 LEDs (top & bottom)|
Built-in muting to pass through materials into the hazard zone require no external muting controller. The blanking funciton disables specific beams of the safety light curtain. A warning zone can be set to alert people before they enter a danger zone using single or series-connected units when horizontally mounted.