Upgrading to a safety controller can be complicated due to the additional program development, troubleshooting and PLC integration. The compact G9SP safety controller makes adding a safety controller simple. Ideal for small to mid-size applications, the G9SP safety controller has a user friendly programming environment, including embedded simulation and monitoring tools, that makes program development and troubleshooting easy and accessible. With selectable communication modules supporting common protocols such as EtherNet/IP, the G9SP offers simple and flexible integration with the common standard PLCs in the market. The G9SP makes it easy to add the flexibility and power of a safety controller to your safety solution.
- Three CPU-types to suit different applications
- Clear diagnosis and monitoring via Ethernet (Omron FINS protocol), EtherNet/IP, or Serial (RS-232) connection
- Supports direct connection with non-contact switches and safety mats
- Memory cassette for easy duplication of configuration
- Unique programming software to support easy design, verification, standardization and reusage of the program
- Certified according to PLe (EN ISO 13849-1) and SIL 3 (IEC 61508)
- READ NOW: Important Revision to G9SP Series Safety Controller Operation Manual