GX Series IO-Link Master Unit
- The host controller can cyclically read control signals, status, wiring, and power supply status of IO-Link sensors.
- User-specified data in IO-Link devices can be read and written from the host controller when necessary.
- Digital signals can be input rapidly from IO-Link sensors*1 during IO-Link communications.
- IO-Link sensors can be combined with non-IO-Link sensors.
- Incorrect connections of IO-Link sensors can be checked when IO-Link communications start.
- Backup and restoration of IO-Link device parameters*2 make replacement of IO-Link sensors easier.
- Sensors can report their errors to the master, which facilitates locating errors from the host.
- The total number of retries in cyclic communications can be recorded to check the quality of IO-Link communications. (When EtherCAT is used as the host communication interface) *2
*1 IO-Link sensors that support digital inputs with pin 2.
*2 When the Omron IO-Link master united is used
Omron's initial offering of IO-Link products includes photoelectric sensors, color mark sensors, proximity sensors and IO-Link masters. By connecting sensors and controllers via IO-Link, all necessary information for satble sensor operations, such as incident light levels, are visible. Now, monitoring and error detection at the sensor level is possible; reducing downtime, aiding in predictive maintenance and decreasing commissioning time.
XS5/XS6 Industrial Ethernet Cables Datasheet
|Terminal Type||M12 Connector|
|Input Type||24 VDC PNP|
|Input Voltage||24 VDC|
|Output Type||DC PNP|
|Number of Output Points||Configurable up to 8|
|Output Current Per Point||0.3A|
|Output Current Per Common||2.4A|
Created to give machine developers complete control from a single environment, Sysmac Studio integrates configuration, programming, simulation, and monitoring in a simple interface.