Delivering machine performance through robust architecture while gathering more data, the NX102:
- Decreases IIoT implementation time by capturing multi-vendor data using native communication networks. Through globally open industrial protocols IO Link, EtherCAT®, and EtherNET/IP™, the NX102 provides an effective path from digital devices to a single controller.
- Decreases the installation cost and delayed refresh rates associated with managed switches for motion control with up to 64 slaves and 8 axis of motion control on the deterministic, globally open industrial protocol EtherCAT®.
- Decreases programming time on the integrated development environment Sysmac Studio through Omron Integrated Safety Kits. Allowing the NX102 to accommodate up to 16 CIP Safety connections.
- Consolidates data efficiency and non-intrusively with MQTT, OPC UA®, and SQL. Available as standard, the NX102 can efficiently transfer data to a central location in a web server without additional licenses or computers to broker data.
- EtherCAT® cycle times from 1 to 32ms in 0.25ms increments
- OPC UA and SQL standard and preinstalled in unit
- Up To 8 axes of motion
- Up To 256 EtherCAT® nodes
- Up to 16 CIP Safety connections
- 5 MB program memory allowing for function block utilization
- 32 local I/O per CPU, 400 total I/O with Remote NX I/O