- Wide operating temperature range from -20 to 70ºC
- Built-in transformer eliminates extra hardware and cost; transformer conforms to IEC 61558-2-16
- 68% reduction in volume compared to previous models
- High vibration resistance up to 4.5G
- Reliability at 3,000m
- Models available 15W to 600W
- All models conform to SEMI F47-0706 (200 VAC input)
- 5-year warranty
No Transformers Required for Control Circuits
Built-in IEC 61558-2-16 Compliant Transformer
An IEC 61558-2-16 compliant transformer is built into the Power Supply to eliminate the need for a transformer with compound windings for control circuits for which IEC 60204-1 Machinery Directive is specified. This helps reduce cost and space requirements.
Safety Standard Certification
All Normal Stock Models Are UL 508 Listed
- Less work is required to prepare data and materials for UL application.
- Connection is possible to devices or equipment outside the control panel.
Slim Body for 300-/600-W models
Stable Operation in a Wide Range of Environments
Stable operation in severe installation environments, such as those with high ambient temperatures and humidity, large vibration or those with unstable input voltages.
Includes Captive Screws and Prevents Entry of Foreign Matter
The front cover prevents entry of foreign matter from the front surface. A removable mechanism that prevents terminal block screws from dropping out is a standard feature. You can prevent foreign matter ingress and screw drop out that can result in product failure and accidents. This allows worry-free installation and maintenance.
Stable, High Quality
75% of all the manufacturing processes have been automated. We have also automated inspection and confirmation processes.