LVS-9585 Handheld DPM Barcode Verifier
The LVS-9585 handheld DPM barcode verifier adds advanced lighting options and powerful software functionality. The new auto-find feature enables users to automatically find the DPM symbol within the verifier field of view, and cycle through the lighting settings to find the lighting type that works best with the specific DPM marking and material substrate. The LVS-9585 can test both DPM parts as well as printed labels to a broad variety of global application standards, and provides comprehensive quality analysis and reporting features.
- Verify a broad variety of direct part marks as well as 1D and 2D printed barcodes with a single model
- Software automatically selects best lighting performance from integrated red or white dome and 30° angle lighting
- Validates printed barcodes to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards
- Validates direct part marks (DPM) to ISO, MIL-STD-130, and GS1 standards'
- Software options include multi-sector for verification of multiple barcodes and GS1 AI content check
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more
- Export verification reports to Excel or SQL database
- Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
- Optional adjustable mounting stand
Inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters in linear (1D) codes, plus added features of determining blemishes and human readable validation. The LVS-9585 also verifies 2D codes (including multi-row and matrix codes) and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable ISO/IEC and MIL-STD-130N specifications.
Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the barcode, and sections of the barcode can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem.
High-resolution inspection of the barcode is possible due to the use of a 5.0 megapixel high resolution camera, which allows reading and analyzing every two thousandth of an inch (.002"/.05 mm) of the barcode height; this exceeds the minimum ten-scan average required by ISO.
Sensor technology allows more detailed analysis of the barcode, and makes reading of small and truncated codes possible, accurate and easy.
EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card
The LVS-9585 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.
|Type||Off-line barcode verifier|
|2D Verification x-dim|
|Field of view|
|Off-line barcode verifier|
|2D and 1D Codes||DPM, 2D and 1D Codes|
|5.9 mil||4.0 mil|
|44m x 44mm||33mm x 30mm|