Smart ZS-HL sensor offers superb dynamic sensing range for all surfaces from black rubber to glass and mirror surfaces by simply scaling it to your needs. The ZS-HL is the enhanced variant of the ZS-L, applicable for longer measurement distances, and offers compatibility with sensor heads and accessories. Line beam options are available to address gross measurement needs for uneven surfaces.
- Highest resolution and dynamic sensing range for all surfaces
- Modular and scalable platform concept for up to 9 sensors
- Easy to use, install and maintain for all user levels
- Fast response time of 110 µs
- Multi-tasking capability - Manages up to 4 measurement tools in one controller
Distance measurement – Disc surface
On a highly reflective surface, the sensor is verifying the tumbling of a disk by measuring the precise distance.
Glass thickness – Windscreen
The ZS is able to measure the thickness of a transparent object using just one sensor head.
Height measurement – Glue bead
The sensor is precisely measuring the height of a semi-transparent glue bead.
Thickness measurement – Black rubber
Using two sensors and a calculation unit, the ZS measures the thickness of a matt black, rubber-like material.
Flatness inspection – Piston
Multiple sensors verify the flatness of a machined, reflective surface.