Minimize unexpected equipment downtime with our new long-range sensing line.
Omron’s E2E NEXT proximity sensors will significantly reduce equipment contact with their exceptional sensing range. With greater sensing distances in smaller form factors, oil-resistant sheathing, and IO-Link, these sensors are ideal for flexible applications in any environment
Boost your flexibility and keep your equipment downtime to a minimum!
Proximity sensors on the market today with short sensing distances are susceptible to damage from repeated contact with their targets, a major cause of unplanned downtime.
E2E NEXT proximity sensors can streamline your operations by:
- Enhancing stability. The E2E NEXT line’s long sensing distance prevents unexpected equipment downtime caused by contact, making your operations more stable.
- Promoting flexibility. The extended sensing distance makes it possible to use smaller form factor sensors for the same applications and address size-limited sensing needs.
- Enabling IIoT applications. The DC 3-wire models use IO-Link to help identify the location and nature of sensor failures in real time.
- Reducing failures. E2E sensors are resistant to cutting oil, which accounts for approximately 30% of unexpected component failures.
- Improving change-outs. The sensors’ user-friendly design and 360° LED indicator makes it easy to confirm detection status via HMI and ensures that your equipment can recover quickly without requiring advanced support.
The sensors are available in DC 2-wire and DC 3-wire models, with the DC 3-wire models supporting IIoT connectivity so that you can easily identify the location and cause of failures in real time.