- Sysmac Products (NJ, NX, NA, NX-S, and HMI)
Sysmac Programming - On-demand (English)
This is on-demand self pace training course covering the configuration and programming of the controller using Sysmac Studio’s integrated environment and the built in simulation tool. Students will be introduced to the architecture of the NJ Series and NX Series Machine Automation Controllers and EtherCAT network. A computer with Sysmac Studio and an Internet connection will be required. Students can download a 30-day trial version of Sysmac Studio if they do not currently have the software installed on their own PC. Price includes access to recorded content for 1 year.
This course is intended for engineers and programmers who will be using the NJ Series or NX Series Machine Automation Controllers in their automated equipment.
A computer with Sysmac Studio and an Internet connection will be required. Students can download a 30-day trial version of Sysmac Studio if they do not currently have the software installed on their own PC.
Before attending this course, the following eLearning modules should be completed via the Omron website.
- B027 – Introduction to SYSMAC Automation Platform
- B028 – NJ Series Basics
Optionally, the following eLearning modules may also be completed.
- A009 – Introduction to Factory Automation
- B010 – PLC Basics
Registrants may cancel or reschedule training sessions without penalty, if notice is given more than 10 business days prior to the first day of training. Cancellation or rescheduling notices given less than 10 business days prior to the first day of training, will be assessed a fee equal to 50% of the training cost. If no notice is given and registrant fails to attend, 100% of the training cost will be invoiced. Omron reserves the right to cancel a class 10 business days prior to the first day of training if the minimum registration requirement is not met.
*For distributor and system integrators the Partner Cancellation Policy applies.
- Lessons 1 - CPU Hardware
- Lessons 2 - Sysmac Studio Basics
- Lessons 3 - Variable Management
- Lessons 4 - Ladder Logic
- Lessons 5– Compile and Simulation
- Lessons 6 - Transfer To/From Controller
- Lessons 7 - Monitoring
- Lessons 8 - EtherCAT
- Lessons 9 - Local Expansion
- Lessons 10 - I/O Map
- Lessons 11 - Structured Text
- Lessons 12 - Functions & Function Blocks
- Lessons 13 - Timers and Counters
- Lessons 14 - Other Important Functions
- Lessons 15 - Data Trace
- Lessons 16 - Diagnostics
- Lessons 17 - Maintenance Tasks
- Lessons 18 - Advanced Variables